5th Annual Riding For A Reason Trail Ride
2019 Vendor Application
Thank you for your interest in the 5th Annual Riding For A Reason Trail Ride. This event has many great traditions. The event is held on the grounds of Bass’ River Resort with correlation with Huzzah Valley Resort and Ozark Outdoors. With attempts to make each event better, changes continue to take place. The rules and regulations for vendors are listed below. If you are unable to follow or meet all the rules and regulations, please do not submit an application.
- Event will not furnish chairs, tables, tents, or lights, etc. If you need it, bring it
- Vendors must provide a copy of their liability insurance and sales tax id number showing R4R and Bass’ River Resort as additional insured.
- Any sales tax due is the responsibility of the vendor.
- Vendor must be open during event hours.
- Friday, March 29th from 6pm – 11pm
- Saturday, March 30th from 8am – 11pm
- Vendors are encouraged to set up Friday, March 29th from 8am – 5pm
- All vehicles must be out of the pit area by one hour prior to opening the gates.
- No specific booth or location is guaranteed.
- The event will be held during bad weather if at all possible. If a cancellation were to occur, information would be announced on social media outlets and personal contact would be attempted. R4R, Bass’, Huzzah, Ozark Outdoors or any other volunteer or promoter is/will not be responsible for injuries and or damages that may occur
- Vendor fee is 15% of weekend sales payable to R4R at the end of the event.